We are working hard to ensure Crow How is a safe place to stay. The safety of our guests and team is our number one priority, and you can be reassured we have all the correct measures in place to make your visit an enjoyable one. Some of these are listed below:
- We have a perspex screen at reception.
- Face coverings are optional inside the house.
- Your keys are sanitised before you arrive.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrances and throughout the house for guests and staff to use.
- All shared door handles and banisters will be frequently sanitised throughout the day.
- The public areas are all cleaned and disinfected as appropriate daily.
- Your room and bathroom will have been thouroughly cleaned and sanitised before you get there.
- Once you’re checked in, your room is just for you. We won’t be popping in to service the room unless requested to do so by you.
- Most importantly – if you feel ill in the 48 hours before you arrive, you must let us know immediately. We will reschedule your stay for when you are feeling better.